2. What are cookies and how are they used by Round Skate Corp.?Round Skate Corp. may place Internet cookies on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are used to (a) remind us of who you are in order to deliver you better service, (b) estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Site to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior, (c) track your progress and entries in promotions, sweepstakes and contests, if any, and (d) measure certain traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users' habits are similar or different from one another. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. By not accepting cookies, some Web pages of this Site may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain Site content.
3. Does Round Skate Corp. use Web beacons, and, if so, how?Round Skate Corp. may employ Web beacons (also called single-pixel gifs), which are customized links or similar technologies, when sending you newsletters or promotional emails. Web beacons allow RSC to (a) determine whether you have opened, or acted upon, a promotional email and which links you have clicked on in order to deliver to you more focused email communications and other content, (b) allow RSC to count the number of users who have visited certain Web pages and effectively deliver co-branded services, and (c) enable RSC to compile aggregated statistics and determine the efficacy of promotions by using Web beacons from third parties, without allowing such third parties to use Web beacons on this Site to collect or access your PII. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, IAC companies, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements or provide applications and services on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements or use their applications and services. Our website does not provide any PII to these third parties. The information collected by these companies allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and personalized online experiences and gauge their effectiveness. Some of the third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (Thethankyoucandatour.ca).
5. What does "opt-out" mean? To "opt-out" means that you have notified RSC that we no longer have permission to use your PII for a particular purpose. For example, when we send you an email on a new product, you will be given the opportunity to "opt-out" of receiving such emails in the future.
8. How do I access, update or delete my information? You can request the PII that RSC has collected about you, correct factual inaccuracies in your PII, request removal of PII from RSC databases and/or update your PII by contacting email@example.com
9. What else should I know about my privacy? Third party Internet Web sites and services accessible through this Site have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. RSC has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. Please be careful and responsible online. If you post content that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your information, RSC cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information collected by RSC; your providing of information to RSC by use of the Site is at your own risk.
10. Children. The Site is not intended for use by children. We will not knowingly collect any PII submitted by visitors to the Site who are under the age of 13.
11. Security. RSC takes your privacy seriously and uses tools such as encryption, passwords, and physical security to protect your information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no website can be absolutely secure, and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your information that they collect from this Site. Therefore, although RSC works very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your information will always remain absolutely private.
13. Recording, Transmission and Exhibition You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event. You grant permission to us and the venue to utilize your name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
14. Contact us If you have any concern about your privacy in connection with this policy, please send a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Round Skate Corp.
134 Peter St.
Suite 700 Toronto, Ontario M5V 2H2